Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A mini-tour with The Avett Brothers & Strawberry Shortcake

I interrupt your regularly scheduled Phish coverage to bring you breaking news!

Starting Thursday, 8/19/2010, I will be on a mini-Avett Brothers tour in Myrtle Beach, SC. The boys will be playing a 3-night run at the House of Blues. I’m thinking now is the time to try my hand at keeping set-lists and providing reviews for you Avett fans out there, as well as utilizing the wonders of tweeter-twatter!

So, feel free to look for your favorite strawberry bouncin’ around the shows Thursday, Friday and Saturday night! And don’t forget; I love hugs and would most certainly love one from YOU!


BTreotch said...

have a blast

Terrence Keith said...

huge fan of the bros.... have fun. I commend you for doing 3 nights