Podcasts

I've been listening to a few podcasts the last two weeks. Here are two that I highly recommend.

1. Closet Deadhead... It's run by an old school head, Sam, and he has well over 25 podcasts archived with various goodies involving the Grateful Dead.

2. Nugs.net... These guys have been hooking me up with great music for the last few years. They added podcasts. They currently have a Trey Hammerstein one up and ready to be downloaded to your ipod. The Jazzfest one is insane featuring selections from Galactic, Widespread Panic, Trey and the Super Jam.

Of course if you don't know I appear as a regular guest on a poker podcast. If you like poker feel free to check out the Lord Admiral Card Club radio show. It's the best podcast dedicated to poker and it's run by a couple of cool Canadian guys who love poker and they are kind enough to have me on their weekly show.

Comments

Ace Cowboy said…
Check out Trapped in Time...

http://www.trappedintime.net/

Solid stuff.

Popular Posts