Widespread Panic Wiltern Saturday Setlist

7.1.06 Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Set 1: Surprise Valley > Ride Me High, Crazy, Weight of the World, Let It Rock > Radio Child > Greta > Flat Foot Flewzy > Love Tractor

Set 2: Second Skin > Thin Air, Baby Let Me Follow You Down > Driving Song > Smokestack Lightning > Drums > Driving Song > Give, A of D** > Visiting Day** > B of D** > Chilly Water**

Encore: Dream Song > Ain't Life Grand

** with Sam Holt on Guitar
I was fortunate to see two smokin' back-to-back Panic shows in L.A. of all places. I wished they played this good at Red Rocks. They had their moments last weekend, but they had their shit together for the Wiltern shows.

The first set was one of the better Panic first sets I had seen in a while. The version of Give was one of the better ones that I had seen.

I got drenched with (what I hope was) a full beer during Chilly Water.

Comments

Popular Posts