Friday, September 28, 2012

Background Beats - Fall 2012


Sorry for the hiatus - Spring and Summer 2012 are complete but I never got around to uploading them. I'll try to get those out soon.

Fall 2012 is the latest group of tracks I have enjoyed for the past few months and focuses on the spacey side of things. These are some very chilled out songs that take you on a journey though time and space. By far one of my favorites - Enjoy!


TRACK LISTtrack. song - artist 
01. I Know That I Know - Capsula
02. Axé Babá (feat. Mestre Acordeon) - Derek VanScoten
03. Flower Power - Kick Bong
04. Contact - Saru
05. Cycle Eyes (Psychemagik Lagoon Nebula Mix)- The Cosmonauts
06. Conscious Droplets - Kaminanda
07. Book of the Month - Lovage
08. Fuoco Infernale - Monta At Odds
09. Playa Del Mar (Chillout Mix) - Starlive Cafe
10. Cosmic Dream - Esbe


DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

change100 said...

Yessss...Background Beats is BACK! Thanks Jonas!

misu akter said...

Buy beats for sale. Sell hip hop beats, rap beats and instrumentals online with music producers around the world. To buy beats for sale, join our community .
buy beats
beats online