Phish Mexico Setlist: 1/13/17 Riviera Maya, Mexico


Phish returned to Mexico for a three-show run on the beach. If you're not going, then you're in lucky because Live Phish will be webcast all three nights.

Here's what you missed....
Los Phish, 1/13/17 Riviera Maya, Mexico

Set 1: FREE, Yarmouth, SAND, Theme, Funky Bitch, Undermind, NICU, Horn, Wolfmans

Set 2: ASIHTOS > Wedge > Fuego > Caspian > Twist > Seven Below, Golgi Apparatus > Antelope

E: Contact, BUG


Setlists: FRI 1.13.17 - SAT 1.14.17 - SUN 11.15.17 - MSG NYE 2016

Comments

David Edward said…
I think I left my drone around here somewhere. Has anyone seen it please?
Argonaut said…
I'm working on it...Will share as soon as I find anything
:) said…
Droids....https://we.tl/JPr9BrDocD
Unknown said…
thank you droids
Pauly said…
Great work with the droids!
NOY Biz Niz said…
Droids have been deleted. Any other power sources?

Popular Posts