Phish Setlist: 10/24/21 Los Angeles, CA - The LA Forum

Phish returns to the LA Forum for a single show in the shadows of Hollywood. LA shows are always hit or miss, but we cannot complain with a hometown show, especially on a Sunday.

The entire fall tour is webcast over at Live Phish, so if it's too late for you east coasters, you can always watch it on demand at a more reasonable time.

In case you were wondering, here's the Phish setlist for LA...

Los Phish, 10.24.21 LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA

Set 1: A Wave of Hope > YEM > Moma Dance > Simple > Waiting All Night > Maze, Fee > Steam > Antelope

Set 2: Cars Trucks Buses, Tweezer > LA Woman > Tweezer > S.A.N.T.O.S. > What's the Use? > Tweezer > Birds of a Feather > Chalk Dust > Boogie On > Carini > Tweezer > Mr. Completely > Tweezer Reprise

E: Grind, Gin

Follow @CoventryMusic on Instagram for setlist art archives, but follow @CoventryMusic on Twitter for the usual hijinks including lot prices.

Comments

purplhz said…
Has there been a Chula droid sighting?
El_Sapo said…
Chula droids are all in the Chula post. Enjoy!
purplhz said…
Yep me a droid dummy!
Teddy Wong said…
King n2oalthea from the planet of PT provided me with the droids...

Phish
10-24-21
FLAC

https://mega.nz/folder/3stw2RrD#yVYmMc5b1UUYrfUmiOv53A

MP3

https://mega.nz/folder/Dks0yRBZ#2aqjnIfU2BanbJzmcVZpmA
droidhelp said…
these shows are quickly becoming some of my fave 3.0 shows. they feel unpredictable again and i love it
KimoKu said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
KimoKu said…
here's the visuals...should be around for a few days

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pGUQ9bZA4xN1--PmPtQz5Tdn2Szo0FrE?usp=sharing
droidhelp said…
absolutely in love with the google drive droids with that one touch "make a copy." thanks so much!
Pauly said…
Thanks TeddyWong as per usual.

Special thanks to Kimoku for the visuals.

See y'all in Vegas.
KimoKu said…
Cheers...Taboot taboot!
Piet D said…
anybody else having trouble with the files?
Possum76! said…
Hi

I know I am being super anal, but when I download the MP3 for Forum, I do not get the image of the show like I do for all others. Can anyone advise? It shows on the download but when It goes into iTunes I lose the photo.

Again I know I am being over the top here but I do love seeing all the images on my phone of the shows. I have them for the entire 2021 tour except of course Forum and I attended this show so has meaning.

Thank you!!
javaman75 said…
Is there a chance to bring these visual droids, back to life? Thank you all, for all that you do - this droids for you?
Ufa88kh said…
The content of your blog is exactly what I need, I like your blog
I sincerely hope your blog has a rapid increase in traffic density.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ចាក់បាល់

Popular Posts