Phish Setlist: 12/29/23 MSG, NYC - Night 2


Phish continued their annual holiday run in New York City with the second of four shows at historic Madison Square Garden. It's a Friday night in NYC, and the boys from Vermont shook off the rust of their opening night and ready to rip for night two.

The entire MSG run will be webcast at Live Phish so custy it up and rock it out on couch tour. There's an on demand function if you're unable to watch the show in real time.

So what was the Friday night Phish setlist?

Phish Setlist, 12.29.23 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

Set 1: Free, MoMA Dance, Maze, Evolve, Stash, Back on the Train, Theme, Mountains in the Mist, 46 Days, Drift While You're Sleeping

Set 2: Chalkdust > Oblivion, What's the Use? > My Friend My Friend > Sand, About to Run, Hood

E: Lonely Trip, Carini

Check out our seltlist art archive over at @CoventryMusic on Instagram.

Comments

mistercharlie said…
Phish
12-29-23
FLAC

https://sendgb.com/wjdz81mOatr

MP3

https://sendgb.com/RSAUk04VZ1E
mistercharlie said…
And... Take a LOOK at these droids!

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/4185c425-e989-4dbc-9018-bd2680312894
Thanks Mr Charlie, excellent work!!
possum said…
Thank you sir!!
razook said…
Thank you Mister C.
kenstravelblog said…
Thank you for telling us so, Mr. Charlie! link is still up at 9:30am! :)
Hambone024 said…
The viz droids are dead. I poked one, it was dead.
OoftyGoofty said…
Hopefully there will be a re up of the vizzies!
PTL said…
Paying it forward. thanks misterc! get 'em while they last...

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/eb430ac6-1d16-49f3-8dc1-473fc99709c7
bquetwo said…
MR CHARLIE.
I really appreciate everything you do. I have never been much of a poster person. I got two in a divorce. NYE 94/95 & Coventry. NYE 94/95 was my 100th show, so keeping it. I would love to give you the Coventry Poster to show my appreciation for all that you do for us.
bquetwo said…
MR CHARLIE
Send me your address. Ig bquetwo
mistercharlie said…
Thanks, Bquetwo! I just sent you a friend request on IG. It looks like we already have a mutual Phish-y friend I've known on the internet for more than 15 years, too!

Popular Posts