Friday, May 28, 2010
SPAC Phish Ticket Giveaway
Local Phish phan Jim Stagnitti, is riding a century (100 mile) bike ride as a fund raiser for Multiple Sclerosis. This is the second year in a row Jim is riding for charity and he is trying to surpass the $2700 he raised last year.
Jim will give away a pair of SPAC Pavilion seats (section 5, row J ) for the Saturday 6/19/10 show to a lucky phan who donates at least $25 for his cause. Each $25 donation gains one entry to his raffle.
Here are a few FAQ's per Jim;
Last year there were a few questions that I'll try to answer here:
- I am not scalping these tickets. I bought them directly from the promoter and paid extra service charges to make sure I would have inside seats.
- The tickets will be given away as long as I raise over $200 with them. I could sell them on stub hub or eBay for a lot more and donate the money.
- The money absolutely goes to MS research. You will make your donation online on the secure MS website and the money goes directly to the charity.
- Your donation is tax deductible. MS will email you a receipt.
- I'll drop the tix off if you live in the Albany area or meet you in the lot before the show if you're travelling.
You can make a donation to Jim's cause by clicking here.
You can read how Jim's training for his ride is going here.
Follow Jim on twitter
to view the SPAC seating chart click here.