Jam Cruise 9 Public On Sale June 2



Tomorrow is the public on-sale for Jam Cruise 9. I am already booked for Jam Cruise (on deck 8!) and I hope if you are thinking at all about going on Jam Cruise this year you will GO! If you love music, costumes, partying, sun, and good people you will have the time of your life. If you use me as a referral, I will buy you a couple of drinks on the boat! (My real name: Neil Fontenot)

Jam Cruise 9 Lineup includes:

Bob Weir, Rob Wasserman, & Jay Lane are Scaring the Children, Rhythm Devils feat. Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Galactic, The Greyboy Allstars, God Street Wine, Stockholm Syndrome, Lotus, JoJo's Mardi Gras Band, ALO, Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk, Easy Star All-Stars, Lettuce, Garage A Trois, The New Mastersounds, Sierra Leone's Refugee All Stars, Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears, Anders Osborne, Big Sam's Funky Nation, Cornmeal, Greensky Bluegrass, Big Gigantic, Zach Deputy, The Pimps Of Joytime, Maceo Parker Super Jam

Jam Cruise- Book a Cabin

FAQ for first time Jam Cruisers

My Jam Cruise 8 recaps- scroll down day by day recaps

See you on the boat!!!

Comments

Popular Posts