Phish Setlist: 6/18/2010 - Hartford, CT - Friday

Night two of a two night run at Hartford. My flight did not land early enough to get me up to Hartford, but I'm happy to settle on two shows at SPAC for my brief East Coast Run.
Phish 6/18/2010 - Hartford, CT

Set I: Fee, Rift, Wolfman's, Summer of 89, Foam, Possum > MoMA, Julius, Reba, Cavern

Set II: Halley's Comet > Light > Bill Breathes, Tweezer > Theme > Hood, Velvet Sea, Faulty Plan

Encore: Sleeping Monkey, Tweezer Reprise, Tweezer Reprise (Hershey Edition)
Thanks to Yaya and Toad for the setlist info.

Comments

Unknown said…
SECOND ROW of this show and it was awsome. First show in 11 years. TREY IS BACK and better then ever
Unknown said…
Picture of nectar was in ther and rocked.
Unknown said…
Somehow we need to get them to cover Eminence Front by The Who. Great potential.
IamwhatIam said…
You're missing part of the setlist.

They played Tweeprize TWICE in the encore.

SER.
BSS said…
Jonas---any show upload for 6/18 or did I miss it?!?!?

Popular Posts