String Cheese Incident - Red Rocks Sunday 7/25/10 Setlist



:::String Cheese Incident - Red Rocks Sunday 7/25/10 Setlist:::


Set I: Come As You Are, Little Hands > Jam > Dudley’s Kitchen, Love is like a train, Sirens, Search, Eye Know Why > Just One Story

Set II: Miss Brown’s Teahouse > Get Up# > Miss Brown’s Teahouse, Rain > Boo Boo’s Pik a Nic, Joyful Sound > EOTO Jam > Piece of Mine, Land’s End> Jam*> Glory Chords, Carry on Wayward Son%> On The Road

E: Midnight Moonlight^, It Is What It Is

# James Brown
% Kansas, first time played
*W/ hula girls
^Sung for the full moon

Comments

Kid Dynamite said…
"dong in ass jam" ????
the joker said…
hahaha- thanks KD...looks like someone was playing a trick on me (us)
Kid Dynamite said…
oh - i was just thinking it must have been SOME party!
Anonymous said…
just got back home after being lucky enough to attend Sunday's SCI show. would love an active link to download - can reup either of the first two nights, which i grabbed. THANKS
Unknown said…
Still trying to wrap my mind around what just happened
Unknown said…
Hey Neil--Thanks so much for all these great posts about RR! I am so glad that my tickets went to someone who put them to good use. I listened to Saturday's show and everything sounds just magical. your blog is hilarious and I can already tell I'm going to be a regular reader. keep doing everything you do, and keep havinagoodtime! have fun at the Greek : )

-Anna

Popular Posts