Phish & Tits

This four leg run was dubbed the "Tour of Tits" after not so little DiscoSis2 brazenly displayed her ta-tas in a low cut tank on lot in Raleigh.

Taking it all in stride, DS2 donned this shirt the next morning on the way to Charlotte.



So I Started to peruse the scene for photo worthy phishy chicks and to document them in all their glory. Here are the best and the worst of the four show run.


This super spun out chick I found behind me at the Charlotte show. She was LOVING the hell out of, on, and all over, StrawberryShortcake and I. Seriously, she grabbed me during Strange Design and licked my face.

Here's Brittney Spears on lot in Alpharetta...

Chlling poolside drinking mimosas and margaritas it was hard to miss this water nymph. Bonus points for the camo bikini!

On the way to pick up my ticket,
The Joker pointed out this well endowed beauty to me.


I spotted this beautiful backside while charging up the lawn before the show in search of beer. Whoever you are...thanks for not being offended when I asked you to turn around for your pic!

This chick won the "Athletic Build" award. She had some serious lats!
(sorry for the fuzziness, I'm pretty shwasted at this point)

And now for the worst.....

This gem wondered up to me wanting to know where the tanks were.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Our lovin' gf from the first night in Atlanta was awesome...but wow...just wow from the last picture...bwahahahaha!
the joker said…
whats not to love about this post? good work, DS1!
mikey freshh said…
lot girls gone wild! love it! it was so great to party with the coventry crew! you guys rock! another best week of my life.
BTreotch said…
last pic = pure genius
Leanne said…
thanks for the pic!
BTreotch said…
more pics of DS2's b00bs
Unknown said…
I remember the girl in the last pic...she was on the lawn near the trees...I remember thinking she looked WAY too f'd up.

Popular Posts