Phish Hampton Night 2 Setlist and Recap: 10/19/2013


One down, two to go in Hampton. Pauly and the Cincy crew are on the ground at the Mothership while I'm couch touring in sunny SoCal. If you haven't already, hit up Live Phish for the webcast. A two-day pass is cheaper than an eighth of shake from your local w00k.

Here's Saturday's setlist...

Set 1:  GIN, Moma Dance, Tube, Fast Enough for You, Curtis Loew, Ya Mar, Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan, My Sweet One, Mike's Song > Hydrogen > Weekapaug

Set 2:  Ghost > DWD > Steam > Caspian, Boogie On, Theme, Wedge, Silent, HOOD

E: Quinn the Eskimo



****
Quickie Recap by Pauly

Saturday night rager. Gordo's voice was fucked up. Trey busted his axe. Page was en fuego and Fishman is still about 5% off. Regardless, the boys gifted us an energetic show.

All you need to know is... Ghost > DWD. Listen to that on a loop. Other standouts... Gin opener and a Mike's > H2 > Weekapaug orgy. I'm not the biggest Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan fan, but they rocked it out.

My bud S was looking for me on the floor in the first set. I told him I was standing next to the kid with an iguana on a stick. He found me in the middle of Mike's Song and handed me a joint and a fistful of Shaman shrooms. I was booming the rest of the show.

My crew had a hysterical debate before the show started about who was a better band -- Lynyrd Skynrd or Allman Brothers. Well, Phish weighed in on our debate when they busted out Curtis Loew.

Fun night despite the band's issues. Two down, one to go.

Comments

Pauly said…
These are not the droids you are looking for:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fi8me66rb2lvf/
ecotuanis said…
thanks doc. link is missing quinn.
Unknown said…
Thanks Pauly

Popular Posts