LCD Soundsystem Red Rocks Setlist: 8/3/16 Morrison, Colorado


LCD Soundsystem returned to Red Rocks for their second night of a two-night run. Nearly identical setlist aside from one different encore song. But that didn't matter...still a fun show anyway. Plus we got lucky with dope seats.

Here's what went down on Wednesday night...
LCD Soundsystem, 8.3.16 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison, Colorado

Set 1: Us v Them, Daft Punk Is Playing at My House, I Can Change, Get Innocuous!, You Wanted a Hit, Tribulations, Movement, Yeah Yeah Yeah, Someone Great, 45:33 Part Four *, Losing My Edge, Home, New York I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down

Encore: Time to Get Away, Dance Yrself Clean, All My Friends

After playing two regular shows in Colorado, LCD returns to the festival circuit on Friday in San Francisco for Outside Lands. See you there...

Comments

bkg said…
did anyone get this one? can't seem to find any audience tapes but know pretty much everything in colo gets captured. saw lcd & arcade fire at rr in 2007 and it was easily a top 10 show for me. glad you had fun and thank you for the review.
MC said…
Yeah. Has anyone seen those droids?

Popular Posts