Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hartford 09: Catupult>Icculus

I'm fascinated by the live stream phenomenon. One person in a field holding electronics can live stream an entire show free of hassle. It ain't gonna be long until capitalist interests find a way to permanently sell this service, so I've been really enjoying the streams while they last.

On my birthday this year, the boys had a message: put down the electronics and pick up a fucking book. Their words provided an interesting counter-point to my recent live-stream obsession. Their call is well captured by another dedicated HD, audio synctaper, mkdevo.



Read books, live stream phish shows.

1 comment:

Henry Holland said...

Awesome.

It was really nice to see the return of goofy Phish in the second leg, I love when Trey talks to the audience.