Phish 11/27/09 Albany Setlist



Photos by @mdubno

photo by @ericwyman


Be sure to follow the updates- Dr. Pauly is updating the @coventrymusic twitter, quality updates from Scotty B at @YemBlog, and I must say the Live Stream sounds pretty good (relatively speaking)at Jamtopia

Phish 11/27/09 Albany, NY

Set I: AC/DC Bag, Maze, Driver, My Mind's Got A Mind of Its Own, Gumbo, Bouncin', Its Ice, Two Versions of Me, Timber Ho!, Limb x Limb, Cavern > Light

Set II: My Friend, My Friend > Golden Age*$, On Your Way Down, Fluffhead > Piper > Tomorrow's Song*, Prince Caspian > Harry Hood > Suzy Greenberg > Squirming Coil#

E: I've Been Around
E2: Fire

*First Time Played
$TV On The Radio Cover
#Trey, Mike, Fishman leave, Page solo, they come back, Trey: "where ya been?" Page: "I've been around a while...."

Comments

the joker said…
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WPMMR8LF
Mr Fabulous said…
Hope set ii was as good as it looks on paper!
Unknown said…
"Tomorrow's Song" was also * First Time played

Popular Posts