Phish Setlist: Cincy 11/21/09 - Saturday

photo by @iggylicious


The Phish are playing their second of two nights in the Queen City...
11/22/09 Phish - Cincinnati, OH

Set 1: Wilson, NICU, Wolfman's Brother, Ocelot, Torn & Frayed, Strange Design, Ginseng Sullivan, Albuquerque, Split Open & Melt, Dirt, Limb by Limb, Antelope

Set 2: Rock n Roll > Ghost > If I Could, Backwards Down the Number Line> Prince Caspian, Suzy Greenberg >2001, Squirming Coil

E: Sleeping Monkey, Axilla I

Click here for a live stream from Bonnaboobs.

photo by HippyMama

Comments

the joker said…
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DNFELOT
Irongirl01 said…
that photo makes me smile
I saw that guy after the show walking out, and I stopped him and told him I had seen his photo on Twitter, you or someone else had posted it earlier in the evening....he just was kind of like, huh? wow!

Popular Posts