Trey Band: Hey Ya! (OutKast Cover)

Last night at the State Theater in Portland, Maine TAB was shakin it like a polaroid picture...


Acoustic YouTube videos:
NICU
My Friend, My Friend
The Horse/Silent In The Morning
Water In The Sky
Kill Devil Falls

February 18, 2011 - The State Theatre, Portland, ME

Acoustic Set: Theme From the Bottom, Cavern, NICU, Bug, My Friend, My Friend, Horse > Silent in the Morning, Gumbo, Suzy Greenberg, Kill Devil Falls, Water In The Sky *, Spin**, Liquid Time***, Hey Ya!!!****

Electric Set: Cayman Review, Mozambique, Gotta Jibboo, It Makes No Difference, Acting The Devil, Alaska, All That Almost Was, Words To Wanda, Push On 'Til The Day, The Birdwatcher, Sand, Wherever You Find It, Plasma, Tuesday

Encore: In The Wee Wee Hours, Dragonfly

*w/Natalie Cressman & Jen Hartswick
**w/Natalie Cressman, Jen Hartswick & Ray Paczkowski

*** whole band joins
**** Outkast cover

Comments

biver said…
Anyone got the Theme?
Irongirl01 said…
One of my favorite tunes the beat is infectious!! Trey handled it well. So fun. Probably wont get it tonite though. I think Big Boi and Andre3000 would approve
Anonymous said…
anyone got cavern?

Popular Posts