Lil' Hippie Head Spring Mix 2011


In honor of everyone producing offspring, and my ever growing responsibility to expose my beloved lil' hippie head to music other than Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, I have created another mix album.

These songs are sure to make you get up and shake your rump-rump with the wee babes in your life, as this mix is for all you big kids, too. I have included oldies and feel good tunes to ensure loads of smiles and giggles...and oh yes, I HAD to put Sparkle on there!

So cut loose, have fun, dance a little, spin around until you're dizzy enough to fall down, laugh until you pee your pants, but most of all never let that childlike love for life go!!!!!


Alphabutt - Kimya Dawson
Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day
I Love - The Avett Brothers
The Lion Sleeps Tonight - The Tokens
We're Going To Be Friends - Jack Johnson
Sparkle - Phish
The Chicken and the Egg - Cornmeal
All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
This Land Is Your Land - Peter, Paul and Mary
The Name Game - Shirley Ellis
Jenny Jenkins - Jerry Garcia
In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry
I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing - The New Seekers
What Made My Hamburger Disappear? - Clamtones
Mahna, Mahna - Cake **
African Unity - Majek Fashek
Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
Cluck 'Ol Hen - Joe Craven
True To Myself - Ziggy Marley
Secret Bottle Track - Rising Appalachia

** Specific request by lil' hippie head after seeing BTreotch's Antarctica videos!



Comments

Popular Posts