The Avett Brothers


(L to R) Joe Kwon, Scott Avett, Seth Avett, Bob Crawford

I am thankful for something that finally exists outside of my heart that expresses what I needed to but never could; with words that make me want to hug myself and cry, just because I can and sounds that make me toss my head back in a ferocious laugh as a wave of chills explodes over my body only allowing me to smile as wide and bright as the sun.

Such truth that is raw like I feel.

Jubilant harmonies that when shared with another, well, it makes them hold their breath for a minute because of the beauty that tickles their ears. It is music that is full of love that makes my lil' heart do a dance of hope because The Avett Brothers came to leave behind the world a better place and I strive to do the same.

With that being said, I will pass along the following collection to you my friends.*


Emotionalism(2007)

Four Thieves Gone: The Robbinsville Sessions(2006)

The Gleam(2006)

Live, Vol. 2(2005)

Mignonette(2004)

And brother Seth created a solo album, The Mourning, The Silver, The Bell (recorded from 2001-2005)



*I know I've shared these guys with some of you fine gentlemen before and you've heard them but I wanted the other readers in cyberspace to join in on the love!

Comments

Anonymous said…
have seen, felt, and been in awe of you, dear shortcake, while you watched the A's in concert... it was a pleasure that will surround me forever as I watched you and was able to feel all of your emotion that they were giving you from the stage. With love, your peapod

Popular Posts