Phix - Langerado Setlist

Here's a partial setlist for Phix. It's incomplete because I was too spun out after a while to take proper notes... and we also bailed mid-way to check out STS9.

I thoroughly enjoyed Phix, although I kept drifting off into the warm fuzzy land of Phishy memories as I got heady flashbacks from Phish at their millennium show.
Phix @ Langerado

Set 1: PYITE > Moma Dance, The Curtain, Reba, Destiny Unbound, Maze, Wilson, Divided Sky, Theme from the Bottom...
Does anyone have the remaining setlist? If so, please drop me a line in the comments. Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i remember somewhere in there they did (in this order) McGrupp, Sloth, Tube > First Tube > Tube, Harry Hood....and that was the end.
Anonymous said…
MPYITE > Moma Dance, The Curtain, Reba, Destiny Unbound, Maze, Wilson, Divided Sky, Theme from the Bottom Ha Ha Ha Squirming Coil> Sparkle David Bowie Mikes Song> WG The Lizards McGrupp, Sloth, Tube > First Tube > Tube, Harry Hood.
I don't think thats the exact order but I think its cloose enough
Anonymous said…
and they played water in the sky
Muhammad Hassan said…
I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. phix

Popular Posts