My Morning Jacket: Live at SXSW Download


Check it out. My Morning Jacket played a show to the hipsters at SXSW and here is a great recording from the radio broadcast. I am listening to it as I blog this- I am digging the new songs.

The Setlist:
My Morning Jacket, SXSW 2008, Austin Music Hall

Evil Urges*
Off the Record
Gideon
Highly Suspicious
What a Wonderful Man
I’m Amazed*
Thank You Too*
Golden
Sec Walkin’*
Worldess Chorus
Way He Sings
Aluminum Park*
One Big Holiday
Run Thru
Smokin’ From Shootin’*
Touch Me I’m Going to Scream Pt. 2*
Steam Engine
Lay Low
Mahgeeta
Anytime

*new song
Download Full Concert: My Morning Jacket - Live @ SXSW 2008

or download new songs track by track

Comments

BTreotch said…
nice, i was looking for this.. there is also a M Ward and Jim James show from SXSW out there..
Anonymous said…
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gj66r8

Popular Posts