It's Offical! Phish to Reunite for 3 Show Run in Hampton


Wow.... the day of reckoning is upon us. Here's something from Phish.com...
Phish returns to the stage for three concerts at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, Virginia on March 6, 7 and 8, 2009.

A limited number of tickets are available directly through Phish Tickets' online ticketing system at http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/ . The ticketing request period is currently underway and will end on Wednesday, October 8th at 11:59AM EST.

Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, October 18th at 10 AM EST and may be purchased online at http://ticketmaster.com or by phone at 757.671.8100, 757.872.8100 or 804.262.8100. Tickets will not be available at the venue box office and there is a two-ticket limit per show.

The band intends to announce additional touring in 2009 early next year.
Oh and check this... video out.

Last night in the hailstorm of rumors, I booked a hotel room just outside of Hampton. I'm a gambler and this felt like a sure thing. So I went with my gut. See you fuckers on tour!

Comments

Irongirl01 said…
Woot!!!

And rumors of a Spring tour of the Surviving 4 GD members too....
BTreotch said…
More Life Distraction!!
peacecorn said…
We are BOOKED! Hotel and reserved tickets.

SEE YOU IN VIRGINIA!
Unknown said…
Best news since the end of the hiatus in 2002. I'm in the Phish ticket lottery and I've got my hotel reservation. Now, just let me get some tickets!
the joker said…
Most played song at Hampton? Mike's Song, Harry Hood & Weekapaug Groove share that honor with 5.

Most common songs not yet played at Hampton? Golgi Apparatus, Suzy Greenberg, Reba, The Lizards, Fee, Sample in a Jar, My Sweet One, Uncle Pen and Fluffhead.
jeciimd said…
SWEEET!! Now I can finally begin the healing from that horrific April Fools' post. Im in the ticket lottery, still lookin' for hotel. Me thinks pauly should have stars or bluff put together a package ;)
Anonymous said…
Weeeehoooo!!
GMoney said…
I got my ticket order in...
Fire up the bus good doctor
Can't wait to be there

GMoney

Popular Posts