Today in Phishtory: 10/14/95 Austin

10/14/95 Austin Music Hall, Austin, TX

Set I: AC/DC Bag, Cars Trucks Buses, Kung, Free, Sparkle, Stash > Catapult, Acoustic Army, Ice, Tela, Runaway Jim

Set II: Reba, Rift, You Enjoy Myself***, Hello My Baby, Scent of a Mule, Cavern

Encore: A Day in the Life

*** With Medeski Martin Wood
Stream/Download 10/14/95 Austin (Via Phishows.com)

I wasn't at the show, but my ex-girlfriend said it was one of her first Phish shows. She had a cassette tape of the show at the Austin Music Hall and we used to listen to it all the time. My favorite bit is You Enjoy Myself which included the members of Medeski Martin and Wood and an unknown trumpet player. They sat in during the epic version of YEM which clocked in at almost 30 minutes.

Comments

miner said…
horn player was their bus driver

Popular Posts