Trey at Lupo's

I'm heading up to Providence and will be seeing Trey play at Lupo's. If you want set list info and other updates, you can follow me on Twitter. Otherwise, I'll post a review and recap when I get back.

From Pauly's Twitters, edited by the joker:

Trey Anastasio, Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, Providence RI 10/21/08
I: Come on Baby Lets Go Downtown, Last Tube,Tube Top Flop, Sweet Dreams Melinda, Cayman Review, Ooh Child, Alaska, Backwards Down the Number Line, Gone, Sand

II: Push on Til the Day, Gotta Jibboo, Drifting, Simple Twist Up Dave, Water in the Sky@, Brian and Robert@, Get Back on the Train@, A Case of Ice and Snow, Tuesday

E: First Tube>Jam*

@Acoustic
*w/ Oteil Burbridge, Scott Murawski and Billy Kreutzmann

Comments

Stav said…
oh! gone! that was a song at williamsburg that I liked while everyone was talking through it.

how was it!
Pauly said…
Gone was OK. I was impressed with Backwards (the song before Gone).

Popular Posts