h33dy Sleeper Sofa for Hampton Tickets

I was browsing craigslist this afternoon, looking for a sofa...and ran across this gem:

http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/919637534.html

Wanted Phish tickets: Cash and/or All kinds of HEADY trades (listed) - $1 (Breckenridge)
Reply to: sale-919637534@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-11-14, 7:31PM MST

My girlfriend and I are still looking for Phish tickets. We will buy them or have some sweet trades or a combination of both. Gotta get to the circus! Please help a good phriend out!
Trades (drop me a line if you want to see pictures):
8 person suite (2 bedroom, 2 bath) in Hampton for the shows
Up to 4 tickets to YMSB 12/29 @ the Ogden
Nintendo Wii w/ games
Burton Custom X Snowboad w/ Burton Mission Bindings
Specialized Stumpjumper XC full suspension Mountain Bike
Mountain Hardwear Light Wedge 3 tent w/ footprint
Diamond necklace/diamond ring
Nice sleeper sofa (hey, why not?)
My first born child
My eternal soul

Thanks!

Jim


Good luck Jim!

Comments

BTreotch said…
I wonder how old the guy is..

Saw a mutual friend in Tampa who has never even seen a show who is going without ticket and is "prepared to run in if it comes down to it."

Popular Posts