Craigslist: $400 per night for the phish concert n my townhouse

A friend sent this link to me...I am speechless.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/tix/940024842.html

$400 per night for the phish concert n my townhouse - $400 (newport news)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-940024842@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-01, 11:48PM EST

Me and my roomate have a townhouse that you can share the downstairs for the phish concert i no rooms are hard to find and they are expensive way more than $400 per night i dont even think there are anymore available to get........... ...i just checked there isnt any more the time you check in will be the same time you check out !!the next day so make sure you have a ride to leave the most people that you can bring with you will be 2 if you bring anymore you will have to pay $60 per person ...ill even fry some chicken so that you all can eat so you wont have to pay for food! ..let me no if you interested naemahp@yahoo.com cash is only excepted we have a very clean home and expect you to be clean also you can bring drinks if you like but you just have to keep it quiet because of the neighbors...let me know!! were located in
newport news va 23602 you can map it out to see how close we are were about 4 miles away if that i dont even think its thats far and ill even show you the short cut in getting there!!...naemahp@yahoo.com ...let us no we have gotten a alot of emails just because its no rooms available...theres a big 65 inch tv downstairs with cable so that you can watch and you can drink and eat chicken before the show
...naemahp@yahoo.com my number is 7577153301 you can text me if i dont answer if my house gets full ill have another place for you...im not a psyco...the only time ill get psycho is when you dont get out ...AND WE DONT NEED THAT DO WE!!...So hit me up!!



Comments

Julius_Goat said…
Don't drink the Bathtub Gin . . .
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts