Animal Collective - My Girls



Song of the Year (so far)

Comments

Irongirl01 said…
I must admit I'm not all to familiar with Animal Collective but have heard a lot about them recently and had wanted to give them a listen.

this song/video definitely hooks you about 3/4 of the way in
BTreotch said…
Their older material is often a very challenging listen. Merriweather Post Pavilion (new album) is as well, but it's more cohesive and less scary. Definitely check the album out, its fantastic. If you like it, also try Panda Bear's album Person Pitch - it is gorgeous.
the joker said…
i think i
just melted into
time space
and back into space time
Anonymous said…
Their album 'Sung Tongs' (2004) is my favorite.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d5204d0da1781f6ed2db6fb9a8902bda

Leaf House did it for me.

I'm diggin' this. (It was #1 on Current's viral videos yesterday, too!)

Popular Posts