Fans Speak Out About Phish and The Dead

Caught these two hilarious but interesting pieces of dissent regarding two of my favorite bands; Phish and the Grateful Dead.

The first note of interest is a blog post over at Bleedin' Out titled Phuck Phish. He's a guy who may or may not be seeing Phish this summer. He had some interesting things to say about the scene.

It's funny because it's true. As Hunter Thompson once wrote, "the smellier the hippie, the bigger the trust fund."

The second bit is a video from an irate Deadhead about Dead tickets costing in excess of $100! I sorta agree in some sense. I was miffed that I'd have to fork over $99 to see the Dead at MSG in the 300 level seats. Lucky for me, I got shut out of their pre-order and I won't be shelling out big bucks to see the boys in NYC. Maybe one of my kind friends will just miracle me a ticket.

However, I did score two tickets to the Dead in LA at the Forum. That only cost me $85 per ticket and it's the next to last show of their run. Let's hope the old boys don't run out of gas by the time they hit California.

Anyway, here's the video...


Hat tip to the gang at Hidden Track for pointing out both bits.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog Pokerweblogs.com. .It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter
donnie. a said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
BTreotch said…
Fuck the Phuck Phish blog guy(s)

Popular Posts