Its hard having this much fun...

As BTreotch pointed out on his latest mix, sometimes its hard having this much fun. We are just over half way through the summer and the next month holds some epic music for all of us. For many of my untzy friends, Camp Bisco is this weekend. For me, the next 4 weekends are jam packed: The Mile High Music Festival with 2 nights of Panic and Tool is next weekend. The weekend after that is STS9 at the Fillmore and Red Rocks. Then of course, Phish Red Rocks for 4 days. The weekend after Phish Red Rocks I'll be hitting up the Gorge.

Honestly, all of this fun is stressing me out a little bit. There are a lot of plans to make. There are a lot of tickets to track down (im still ticketless for Red Rocks)! And its also hard to budget for all of this partying. But I know it will all work out, and I try to stay focused on what this is all really about: being with friends and enjoying the music.

Open Thread: You coming to Red Rocks? You gonna be at the Gorge? What are your plans? What are you looking forward to, and what is stressing you out?

I am looking forward to my return to the Gorge the most.

Comments

Fisch said…
You forgot to mention the big news: THE FESTIVAL ISN'T IN CALI!
Vosh said…
My guess if Florida....

Goin to the Gorge. Can't wait! First time there for me. Any suggestions on camping?
the joker said…
I think Phish.com is fucking with us. Im still holding out for indio.
Anonymous said…
I'm stressed that my foster kids need safe homes, which means more work for me, therefore, I won't be trekking with the rest of my peeps to the Gorge.

Please take a piece of me with you!

:(
Unknown said…
returning to the gorge with my 2 1/2 yr old for his first shows... where will we stay? in 03 I slept on the side of the road somewhere, and the next night I scored a gorge camping pass from someone leaving. I am so excited to be there with him but these little details add stress!

Popular Posts