Jam Cruise 9 Pic Dump #1

I lost my camera on Jam Cruise...but through the miracle of Facebook I was able to find lots of pics from my friends. Here are a few of my favorite stolen pics so far:

Here I am dressed as Boba Fett with Megfantastic for the "Future Jam" theme night.


Brock Butler playing acoustic and singing without amplification at sunrise for a small group at the Awesometown area. Each morning Brock sang covers and originals for us. Most notable for me were his performances of "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and "Naive Melody/This Must Be The Place" by the Talking Heads.

Michelle and I one afternoon on the pool deck. I made that disco ball helmet on Jam Cruise, this was its debut.

A group of girls from Austin got decked out as Unicorns. This group of girls went all out and won the "Best Dressed" award.

Sunset on the Pool Deck.


Talyor Hicks. A Wookie. Ice Cream Man. Pretty much my favorite picture from Jam Cruise 9.

Comments

Pauly said…
Taylor Hicks and the Wooks...when do they go on tour?
Anonymous said…
Unicorn girls!!! Hot!!!
Dusty Bottoms said…
We all have a little Taylor and a little wook in us.

Popular Posts