My Morning Jacket - Louisville Setlist

Lori, who is good friends with the gang at Coventry, went to see My Morning Jacket in their hometown of Louisville. Here's the setlist that she sent me. Lori's notes appear in italics...
MMJ 8/16/2008 Waterfront Park - Louisville, KY
1. Anytime
2. Off The Record
3. Gideon
4. Evil Urges
5. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1
6. The Way That He Sings
7. What A Wonderful Man
8. I'm Amazed
9. Thank You Too!
10. Sec Walkin
11. Heartbreakin Man
12. Two Halves
13. Lay Low
14. Aluminum Park
15. Mahgeetah
16. Phone Went West
17. Look At You (solo) (omg. jim james rules. this song was a-maz-ing!!!!)
18. Where To Begin
19. Golden
20. Dondante
21. Smokin From Shootin
22. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2

Encore:
23. Wordless Chorus
24. Highly Suspicious
25. Cobra
26. Steam Engine
27. Run Thru -- kicked my ass!!!
28. Dancefloors -- BIG PUPPETS !!!!!
29. One Big Holiday

Special Guests: The Louisville Leopard Percussionists

Lori's show notes: OK - I was thinking it was 3 or 4 encores - holy shit - 7!?!??!?! The new stuff was great - the old stuff was great. Jim James is a God. This show was incredible. Their lighting is getting really interesting! Can't wait for the next. good times!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm going to see them next Saturday in Orlando at the House of Blues - thoroughly excited!!!!!

:)
Anonymous said…
they played COBRA??? nice

Popular Posts