Outside Lands Preview

Tomorrow morning I fly out of San Francisco for the Outside Lands Music Festival. I am obviously looking forward to seeing Beck, Radiohead, Widespread Panic and Wilco...but as a jaded vet I am more excited about a few bands that may be flying under the radar.

Ever since Wakarusa 2008 I have become a big fan of Cake. Here is a video of Short Skirt/Long Jacket i found amusing...


Expect a lot of live blogging from me, I am very much looking forward to the change of scenery...I am ready to discover some new bands, go to some bars in San Francisco, and get into some trouble.

Comments

J said…
Cake rips! So wish I was able to make it out to SF...will be out there in two weeks...just missing the festivities :(
Anonymous said…
I;ll be following and imagining I was there with two tall chicks, one blone one redhead.

Broseph
Anonymous said…
please check out Andrew Birds show. my friend Jeremy plays bass in his band. I love their shows.

Popular Posts