Phish Fenway Setlist


Our boys Kid Dynamite and G-Rob are at Fenway sending me text messages. Here's the setlist...
Phish 5.31.09 Fenway Park, Boston, MA

Set 1: Star Spangled Banner, Sample in a Jar, Moma Dance > Chalkdust, Ocelot#, Stash, Bouncin', Poor Heart, Limb by Limb, Velvet Sea, Down with Disease*, Destiny Unbound **, Character Zero

Set 2: Tweezer> Light#, Bathtub Gin, David Bowie, Time Turns Elastic#1, Free, The Ballad of Curtis Loew 2, You Enjoy Myself

E: Cavern, Good Times Bad Times, Tweezer Reprise

Notes:
# First Time Played
* Kid Dynamite said he "busted a nut during Trey's DWD jam"
** Kid Dynamite said "I peed my pants"
1 Trey Plays Grey/Green Languedoc
2 written by Allen Collins and Ronnie Van Zant and performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Last time played- Soundcheck, Big Cypress 12/31/99


(via @jakecamara)


(via @beartopia)

Tweezer 2nd Set opener
(via @reelspit)

Also... check out Justin's Live Blog at Live Music Blog... and we've been enjoying twitter feeds from YEMBlog. Great job ScottyB, Keep it up!

Comments

Justin said…
Yeah, I'm psyched. My buddy Jimmy is sending me texts from inside, also. ;)
Kid Dynamite said…
u will blog this tomorrow. for the record, Trey did not tease "Take me out to the ballgame" before Stash(that's what the liveblog link said)... everyone around me thought it was "It's Ice" but i nailed "Stash"

Time Turns elastic was like 22 minutes long, followed by YEM.

i called Cavern encore, and jumped so much i think i pulled a shin.

Popular Posts