Breaking News: Langerado Cancelled

I just read this over at JamBase... 2009 Langerado Music Festival has canceled due to sluggish ticket sales.

Doesn't surprise me. The festival was moved to Miami and the line up was weak. I betcha if the festival organizers booked Phish for two nights, then Langerado would have sold out.

I never even considered heading down to Langerado even though the Joker and I went the last two years. Once Phish announced their Hampton run, Langerado became a mere afterthought.

As my buddy Otis said, "Everyone will be in Hampton anyway."

And in the sagely words of the Joker, "Welcome to the Great Depression '09 Tour."

Comments

Anonymous said…
plus, they removed the camping aspect.
BTreotch said…
fuck camping
change100 said…
Yeah, what BTreotch said!
Otis said…
I'm with Shortcake.
Anonymous said…
All I was saying was that I figured that would be another reason why people wouldn't go...

I, like ya'll, enjoy a bed, shower, and taking my shits in a toilet rather than in a port-o-potty...
Unknown said…
I was so gonna go to this and sleep under a freeway...

Popular Posts