Getting Ready for The Disco Biscuits in Colorado

(photo courtesty of Abby's Awesomeness)

I am anxiously awaiting The Disco Biscuits invading Colorado this weekend, playing 2 shows at the Ogden Theater on Fri 2/13 and Sat 2/14. I cannot think of a better way to spend Valentine's Day. Bisco announced last week that they are playing 3 sets each night. Its like we got a little Camp Bisco Winter Festival in Denver this weekend.

There is a lot of anticipation about what the Biscuits will do with 3 sets each night. Will we get a Hot Air Balloon rock opera? As my friend Azlan Lionheart pointed out the other day, "Hot Air Balloon is a love story. What better to play on Valentine's Day that an face-melting love story?"

I have been listening to several of the recent shows and I have to say I am very impressed. Here are a couple for you to sample- I can't get enough of the Helicopters>Abraxas from 1/18 and the 1/22 Caterpillar> Spacebirdmatingcall1> Caterpillar is HOT!


01/18/09 The Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
Set I: Shelby Rose> The City> Shelby Rose, Helicopters> Abraxas> Digital Buddha> Save The Robots1
Set II: Morph Dusseldorf> Spaga> Mindless Dribble> Kamaole Sands1, M.E.M.P.H.I.S.> Helicopters
Encore: Above The Waves2> Morph Dusseldorf

1 ending only
2 dyslexic completion of 1/17 version

1-18-09 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KGQGBZ9Q

01/22/09 Majestic Theatre, Madison, WI
Future Rock opened
Set I: Rivers> Caterpillar> Spacebirdmatingcall1> Caterpillar, Digital Buddha
Set II: King Of The World> Cyclone> Shem-Rah Boo1> Mindless Dribble2> I-Man
Encore: Kitchen Mitts

1 unfinished
2 completes 1/18 version

01/22/09 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P0SIZXIE


Check out my friend Abby's video of the last time Bisco was in Colorado...

Comments

Rock said…
Two of the Disco Biscuits are playing up in Breckenridge tonight.Dr Fameus aka Allen Aucoin and M80 Dubstation,Barbaer's new dub step will be at three20south (www.three20south.com).This is one not to be miss.Piper Dan will also be spinning and Pauli from Yamn is bringing up his lighting rig.
BTreotch said…
You better get ready for BTreotch...
Ziggy Stardust said…
It was good fun until the cops showed up.

Popular Posts