Freaky Euro Music: Mosselman

One of the coolest things about my job as a poker writer is that I work alongside other reporters from all over the world. I've done what I can to turn them onto to music (Phish obviously, but also Jonas' Background Beats and BTreotch's quarterly mixes), and my international colleagues do the same.

I have an open mind about music, but, I'm skeptical about Mosselman.

My buddies Benjo (France) and Remko (Holland) are torturing the press room in San Remo, Italy with this Dutch classic...


And yes... Dutch people are weird, happy freaks!

Comments

Eloy Casas said…
I saw your page and I find it very interesting. I like that you included my blog under the heading of favorite blog is dedicated to collecting the best pianists in history, with links to live performances and links to his biography.
If you agree, just leave a comment in any of my posts, and I will include it to you.
My blog is:

www.pianistasdelmundo.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for your time.
Unknown said…
Thank you for posting this. Now promise to never do that again.

Popular Posts