2008 Bonnaroo Schedule

The Bonnaroo schedule has been released! Check it out... here.

Here are my suggestions...

Thursday: Newton Faulkner, Dark Star Orchestra

Friday: Steel Train, !!!, Anders Osbourne, Willie Nelson, Metallica, My Morning Jacket, and the Super Jam

Saturday: The Wood Brothers, Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, Ozomatli, Levon Helm, Phil & Friends, Talib Kweli

Sunday: The Lee Brothers, Robert Randolph, Yonder Mountain, An Acoustic Performance by Larry Campbell, Jackie Greene, Phil Lesh & Teresa Williams, Robert Plant & Allison Krauss, Widespread Panic

And here's some of our hijinks from Bonnaroo 2006 featuring the celebrity heads...

Comments

yellaphant said…
I.am.so.excited. Late night show with Sigur Ros? OMG. I am going to be running all over the place this year. So many decisions. My planning officially started yesterday: http://factandfiction-bridget.blogspot.com/2008/05/lets-talk-about-butt-sweat-baby.html
Anonymous said…
I love ya'lls videos from Bonnaroo 06. I watched them before I met up with you at Langerado so I knew what to look out for ;)

And for some strange reason, I can't help but read over again that this chick's blog link above me is "let's-talk-about-butt-sweat-baby."

hmmmm....
Anonymous said…
I remember the first time I saw this video. I was in carbondale IL having a miserable time w/my girlfriend. I had just moved up there and was regretting it. Btreoch sent me this and it was one of the high points of my time there. I remember showing it to my girlfriend and she thought you guys were a bunch of idiots, which pretty much sealed my decision to drive back to tampa, leaving her to rot in the wasteland formely known as southern IL. Seeing it again made me laugh. Nice work.

Broseph

Popular Posts