The Ditty Bops

Amanda Barrett and Abby DeWald as The Ditty Bops

I came across this duo last summer and I became enamored with their spunky lyrics, delicate voices, and their overall eccentric personalities. They combine a myriad of instruments and rhythms to concoct a genre of music that is not of the ordinary.

This article on the ladies describes more about their enviro-friendly lifestyle and their partnership both in music and life, as well as their newest album, Summer Rains, which was released in March of 2008.


The Ditty Bops/self-titled (2004)

Moon Over the Freeway (2006)



One of my favorite tunes, Angel With An Attitude
and footage from their bike trip cross-country from
CA to NY during the summer of 2006.

Enjoy my friends and once again......
welcome to my quirky world!

Comments

BTreotch said…
Check those links.. They're the same I think..

that video reminded me of a line by Kool Moe Dee:
"Dont you hate it when cute musician chicks, don't like the dick?"
Anonymous said…
Oops.

I fixed it.

Thanks buddy.
Toddy Zed said…
I've been obsessed with Amanda Barrett ever since I saw her play Dirty Paisley in the Mulberry Commons videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyYzbr0xpxM

Popular Posts