Radiohead Setlist - Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL

Here's the official unofficial Radiohead setlist from last night:
Radiohead - West Palm Beach, FL

Set 1: All I Need, Bodysnatchers, There There, Reckoner, The Gloaming, Morning Bell, Nude, How To Disappear Completely, 15 Step, Weird Fishes > Arpeggi, Idioteque, Bullet Proof (I Wish I Was), Where I End And You Begin, Airbag, Everything In Its Right Place, The National Anthem, Videotape

Encore 1: Optimistic, Just, Faust Arp, Exit Music (For A Film), Bangers + Mash

Encore 2: House Of Cards, Street Spirit (Fade Out)
The Joker, BTreotch, and Strawberry Shortcake will be at tonight's show in Tampa. Check back in for live updates!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great show...wish they would've played a couple more from OK Computer or Amnesiac but I thought the setlist was pretty cool nonetheless.

Popular Posts