Dear Scarlett... Don't Sing


Dear Scarlett,

Stick to acting. And wearing designer outfits that show off your cleavage.

Sincerely,

change100 and the 1102 other reviewers who gave your album a combined score of ONE STAR on iTunes

P.S.-- Here are some of my favorites.

The Top 20 One-Star Reviews of Scarlett Johansson's Anywhere I Lay My Head on iTunes


dani_defenes: "duuuude... it does not get more WTF than this. Who let her do this? As Michael Kors might say-- sounds like someone was drinking the kool-aid when this was put together."

pha...: "I buried my voice under a million other sounds so you could only kind of tell that I can't really sing."

Country-Girl-in-the-City: "Worse than American Idol's rejects week!!!!"

kaiser5: "I honestly thought this CD was a joke, either that or some kind of Tom Waits parody. Frankly, anyone who feels otherwise is musically clueless."

peterpanlovesd: "What in the world is this? I'm scared."

tksandfc: "I'd rather listen to the Wiggles. Or Barney."

kinogod3: "This makes William Shatner's debut and magnum opus MacArthur Park, sound brilliant."

njaero: "This is like something that I would sing while gietting drunk at 3 a.am, banging out rnadom things to tunes like my jewelry box, or playing with spoons."

volt: "She sounds a bit like a tone-deaf android with mechanical failure."

musicadm: "You don't give children knives to play with and obviously you don't give Scarlett an 8 track and some microphones."

nickna: "Please just go back to taking hot pictures of yourself almost naked."

Vaporpark: "if I wanted to head Senad O Connor id drown a puppy in a bucket of water."

8ball80: "Garbage."

woofani: "Horrifying. My ears refused to listen."

js: "nooooooooo. no no no no no. noooooooo. No."

MaverickMuze: "YOUR VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO CHEW TIN FOIL AND GET SEVERAL TOOTH CANALS IN THE PROCESS."

lw: "She sounds like a man."

Haylet: "She sounds like a man!"

klb: "OMG, she totally sounds like a man."

RockHardforChrist247: "It kind of sounds like whales mating...and the instruments sound like noises that come from McDonalds Happy Meal toys."

Comments

BTreotch said…
I think Maxim gave it 4 stars.. Evil Urges 2.5..

Popular Posts