Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Burning Man 2010 Music Guide



I am making the trek out to Burning Man for the first time this year. I am going with some like minded friends I met on Jam Cruise.

I was excited to find this .pdf of the 2010 Burning Man Music Guide. Not that I will be wearing a watch, but I thought it was nice to have a general idea of when and where certain DJs will be playing.

If you are making the trek out to the playa, I hope we run into each other. I'll be sporting my trademark disco ball helmet and dancing to sunrise each night. I will be sure to report on my experience when I return to "normal" life the week of Sept 6.

2 comments:

Irongirl01 said...

Im looking forward to your recap and hopefully video. From the size of the Playa and all the camps I dont think youll be able to experience it all. Kind of like Jam Cruise.
Are you bringing a bike and what is your mode of transportation to BRC? What kind of preparation other then an open mind are you doing. I believe you have to be pretty self sufficient with supplies.

the joker said...

im going with a group of 6 experienced burners, most all of them have been multiple years. my buddy and i are BM virgins and are along for the ride. they are picking me up in Reno and driving up with all the necessary supplies from San Fran (water, shelter, etc). i have a lot to learn and its nice they are going to teach me how to survive.

i prurchased a bike from the Reno Bike Project and will be picking it up when i arrive in Reno on sunday.

most of my preparation has involved getting my costumes together and a lot of random stuff i need to survive in the heat and the alkaline environment. ive read the burningman.com guide for first time burners and am taking all the advice there seriously.