End of Summer Thank You!


With the end of Phish summer tour and the festival season winding down, I wanted to take a moment to extend a few THANK YOUs.

First of all, I think Dr. Pauly deserves an enormous round of internet applause and appreciation for keeping us up to date with the recaps of Phish shows and diligently updating Coventry's twitter feed. Pauly does this all for the love of writing and music. Even when I am by his side at a show I always look forward to reading his thoughts and takeaways from the shows. Amazing job Pauly!

Second, thanks for being part of our blog and community. Thanks for reading Coventry. I was blown away at how many of you I got to meet on tour this summer, and ALL of you are very good and positive people. I can honestly say that we must have the coolest and most genuine readership on the planet.

Third, 2010 has been the best year of my life in many ways. I could never have done it without my friends. I feel like things are only getting better, and I am fortunate to have such a rockstar family. A special thanks to Jonas, Katie, Wildo, Change100, Benjo, Strawberry Shortcake, DiscoSis1, Broseph, Uncle Ted, Andrew, GRob, Carrie, Lord Farquha, Gavin, Fink, Meesh, Mr. and Mrs. Beal, Ritzer, JT and of course Pauly for lending a hand when I needed it this summer. I love each and every one of you. Thank You.


Comments

Benjo said…
Thank you as well, you Alien Jedi. And thanks to everyone who brings so much energy to the shows (yeah, even you drunk frat boys and Wooks who haven't took a shower since Coventry)
Broseph said…
The people make the movie; you guys are some of my favorite people.
Wildo said…
I'm glad to be a part of the biggest, best and most badass rockstar family in the universe!

Can't wait to be all reunited again in October for a Phish-ardo throwdown!
Anonymous said…
I love you NeilliOOoooo! You are all my core, my crew, my foundation! Memories to last a lifetime, fo' sho'!
mikey freshh said…
Thank you!
Coventry Rocks!
Anonymous said…
good stuff, guys - its always fun reading when I can't make it out to a show and I'm stuck on couch tour.
Unknown said…
it was good seeing you on a couple of occasions this summer Joker. Thanks again for your telluride hospitality. And Jonas, thanks again for that bedroom rockers mix!
DiscoSis1 said…
i couldn't have a better family! i love all of you! *MWAH* lets do it again nxt summer!
jonas0tt0 said…
You are all amazing people. Thank you all for making this world a better place.

Chris - great meeting you in Telluride!

Popular Posts