Vegoose...


Vegoose is just around the corner! In less than two months, the Joker and I will be partaking in Vegoose festivities. Like Bonaroo or Jazz Fest, some of my favorite shows were always the late night shows. Sure, we're going to the festival during the day to see some of our favorite bands and to especially check out Beck. But we're really pumped for a few late night ragers. Here's what I'm looking forward to seeing:
10.28 Fri Trey Anastasio at the Aladdin
10.29 Sat STS9 at House of Blues
10.30 Sun Galactic at House of Blues
10.31 Mon Widespread Panic at Thomas & Mack Center
I'm gonna have to skip Phil and Phriends, which was a tough choice to make, but I'm thinking Galactic is just going to tear it up for a late night Vegas show. Trey is a given and man, I'm jonsein' to see another Panic show!

I'll be in Las Vegas starting mid-October for work. Then I'll have a week off to play cards and see some kick ass music. We're still thinking about costumes for Halloween. Stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Man, I wish I could go to Vegoose but I have two exams that week! That late night lineup look slike a hella fun time!! :)

Popular Posts