Weed News: Dr. Kush


Hat tip to Shaniac for this blurb in New Yorker Magazine... Dr. Kush: How medical marijuana is transforming the pot industry.

Here's a bit:
The people I met in the high-end ganja business had an affinity for higher modes of thinking and being, including vegetarianism and eating organic food, practicing yoga, avoiding prescription drugs in favor of holistic healing methods, travelling to Indonesia and Thailand, fasting, and experimenting with hallucinogenic drugs. Many were also financially savvy, working long hours and making six-figure incomes.
My girlfriend (aka Change100) is a California resident and she has a medicinal marijuana card, which means that I get to smoke all the fruits of her labor. I often consider moving to Los Angeles, just so I can get a card so I am able to score medicinal marijuana to help cure my anxiety and insomnia which was trigged by the current Bush administration.

Comments

great article (8 hrs after starting it).

I worked in Cali last Summer and had a friend with a club card - best three weeks ever!

I think it's kind of funny that the clubs are the one who invent the fake names for the stands now instead of the dealers.

Popular Posts