Ben Whitesell New NYE Print: Modulus Bass


Our phriend Ben Whitesell introduced a cool new print in honor of the MSG NYE run. This batch focuses on Mike's Modulus Bass.

Here's what Ben had to say:
I followed up last year's steampunk Trey's Languedoc guitar with Mike's Modulus Bass. I had always intended this to be a series of all the band's instruments, so I thought I might release one a year each year to celebrate their NYE shows. I sold out last year's print pretty quickly and I am currently buried in orders, but I ended up printing an edition of 100 in the hopes that more people would get the chance to pick one up. I still receive emails from people looking for that 1st series.

The print measures 15" x 39" and is a 4 - Color Offset Print on 100 lbs Cougar White. I signed and numbered each print. 

Order your NYE print of the Modulus Bass here!

Comments

Popular Posts