Phish 2019 Dicks Setlist: 8/30/19 N1 - Colorado


Phish returned to plague-infested Commerce City to throw down for the first of three nights.

This entire run will be webcast via LivePhish. I'm sure you can find a wookling-stream somewhere.

Follow @CoventryMusic on Twitter for half-baked updates and lot prices. Don't forget about our IG page too for setlist art.

Here's what you missed....

Phish Dicks, 8.30.19 Commerce City, CO

Set 1: Can't Always Listen, Free, No Man's Land, 555 > Back on the Train > Rift, Steam > Poor Heart > Undermind, Train Song, Wingsuit > Blaze On  

Set 2: Everything's Right > Mercury > Shade > Light > Party Time, Sand > WTU > Hood  

E: S.A.N.T.O.S.   

Comments

Phuckit said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEADphishSPREAD said…
DROIDSSSSS WAKE UP! NEED NEW PHISH FOR widespread lot in Pensacola!
7below said…
Non prairie dog plague infected FLAC droids: https://we.tl/t-1qiRRDdBzh
DEADphishSPREAD said…
Yessss you are awesome! Thanks dude, really appreciate that!
7below said…
ALAC droids for the apple phanners: https://mega.nz/#F!t4hShI7A!e_o3Td1xuNx_GgCjaX2VYw
:) said…
Thanks 7below! would you mind converting to mp3? I’m traveling and don’t have my laptop with me. It would be much appreciated
Unknown said…
conver to mp3 on your own using xAct or freac
:) said…
Wow...you mean I can convert flac to mp3? I had no idea. I just need the laptop I said I didn’t have and your advice would save the day.
maxsettings said…
Thanks 7below! You rock! Heads up - looks like the ALAC is missing Light... Downloaded FLAC and all seem to be there though.
ckess22 said…
https://mega.nz/#F!hlQzXITC!a9NYSOY6LoVQkDpzKZniqQ
ckess22 said…
mp3 droidz
Thanks to all for the droid support!From this galaxy and the ones far far away!

Popular Posts