Droid Trading Post: August

Welcome to a new concept here at Coventry Music.

These are not the droids your looking for. You've heard this before. It still applies.

Check comments. For requests, re-ups, and gifts.

Comments

Mr Devlar said…
Thanks Gamehendge! I'm slowly working my way through the old shows you've posted.
2009-11-29's Meat is phenomenal.
2009-11-28's Seven Below and Ghost also.
amrVT said…
Can anyone help with 11-22-97 in flac? Many thanks!
Mr Devlar said…
1997-11-22 Flac: https://gofile.io/d/DWxzEEbH
Has anyone ever come across SBD's for:
1996.11.13 Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
2000.09.24 Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

Cheers!
Pauly said…
@GH..... mucho gracias for the TWEEDY droids. And all of your other diligent work.
Jay said…
a request from my son...it's his birthday today..."do you have the show that phish played on the day i was born?" if anyone has 08-28-2012 floating around the void...please and merci beaucoup!
Tom Foolery said…
I have 2012-08-28 Phish Chaifetz Arena - Saint Loius University St. Louis, MO but in small bits only
Jay said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay said…
2012-08-28 - small bits are perfectly fine for us! cheers!
El_Sapo said…
I love this concept. Will find some stuff to share soon. In the meantime...I realized I never got 2026-07-27 (mp3 preferred, but beggars can't be choosers).
Mr Devlar said…
2026-07-27 big bits: https://gofile.io/d/eHy9PoPv
El_Sapo said…
Thank you!!!
BB said…
whoa! came to see if 8/28/2012 was around...8/28 was MY birthday too - i'm collecting 'birthday shows'! big or small bits, all good in the hood. much appreciated. this thread rocks!
Mr Devlar said…
Sadly I don't have that show, which is why I've been asking for big bits of early 3.0 shows. Hope it turns up though.
Hambone024 said…
Love this trading post! Just caught wind yesterday, a little late to the party.

Seeking your help -- I had a droid storage disaster at my moisture farm and am hoping to restore my losses.

The exact droid models that my farm can't collect moisture without:

VIZ DROIDS
7/18/2026
7/19/2026

These droids would also help my farm make it through the dry season, if anyone can spare a moment:

AUDIO DROIDS
7/17/2026 - Any size or type

VIZ DROIDS
7/12/2026
7/14/2026
7/15/2026

I have a bunch of viz and audio droids I can share back, if people are still looking or have new requests. Just need to know what those are and I can take a look in my barn.

BB - I'm sorry to report that I don't have 8/28/2012

Thank you for all you do, Droid Nation!
Hey Hambone! After smooth talking some Jawas I return two of your Droids to you. 7/18 and 7/19. https://gofile.io/d/kyexK6Wl The others are within reach and will be rounded up later. If you or anyone comes across the following in any sector, well, light & gratitude to you. Early Droids 12/28/90. 6/19/90, 12/31/91, 12/12/92. Later Model Droids 7/19/24, 7/20/24, 7/21/24, 15/15/23, 8/11/21 & 12/31/21.
Gamehendge said…
I'm almost sure I have 2012-08-28 in big bits. Just setting up a new computer at the office, so I'll get it up at some point this week. I'll try and fill some other requests as well.
Jay said…
Cheers Gamehendge...we're ready to receive the droids whenever you are!
Hambone024 said…
Aces, Owls! The farm is saved!

Here's 7/19/24 through 7/21/24 , as smallish bits - https://gofile.io/d/JiJAf0Xx

Holler if there are any issues with those models.

I can share 8/11/21 as big bits in a bit. I don't have the rest, unfortunately.

15/15/23? Did you mean a different month?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks Hambone! That 15/15 was supposed to be 10/15/23.
Hambone024 said…
Erf. Rookie mistake. First time using GoFile. Should be resolved. Fingers crossed.

And 8/11/21 droids added.

No dice on 10/15/23.
Everything worked out Just Exactly Perfect. Thanks again. Here's another vid you were looking for..... 7/12/26 https://gofile.io/d/QLM8kqid
Pauly said…
Excellent work, Team Droid. As a jaded vet, love those 1.0 + 2.0 nostalgic vibes. A++ for Jeff Tweedy Solo. August is over, so check the September thread for more droids and Dicks.
Mr Devlar said…
2026-07-17 big bits https://gofile.io/d/6I1Hau2g
Your Mom said…
Couldn't agree more! We had a lot of 2.0 Droids, but there is gold in them 1.0 gigs. I've been meaning to dig out my old hard drives. Physically cannot get to them and just have recent stuff at my disposal, but when I do, I will drop some bombs
TCCBodhi said…
Here are the small bits of the requested 2012-08-28. https://gofile.io/d/izA3TMqQ
TCCBodhi said…
Hambone, here are many of your requested vids & small bits: https://gofile.io/d/o3aGbaxh
TCCBodhi said…
Owls, here are a few more of yours (small bits): 1991-12-31, 1992-12-12 & 2021-08-11: https://gofile.io/d/j01KR9iw
Bodhi, thanks for loading up a folder (with my name on it no less) and filling in some empty slots in my droid cache. Much Appreciated!! I also needed 2012-08-28 so , bonus!
Hambone024 said…
Owls, Mr. Devlar, TCCBodhi --> Thank you all for your help!

I look to do more sharing in September trading post and will keep an eye out, in case you post requests that I can fulfill.
Mr Devlar said…
No problem, I'm mainly looking for big bits of early 3.0 shows, especially ones you might consider to be good.
Oldest Older 201 – 232 of 232

Popular Posts