Phish Setlist: 8/1/26 Fenway Park, Boston, MA - Night 2

It's the last show of this leg of summer tour. It's also the back end of a doubleheadr at Fenway Pahhhhk in Boston. After diving deep into 90s nostalgia for the MSG run, the boys from Vermont returned to modern Phish during their first night at Fenway.

Every live show these days are webcast at Live Phish, so rage it out couch tour and enjoy the stream in real time. Newly launched Live Phish With let's you view every webcast for one flat fee, so custy up and upgrade. There's an on-demand function if you have plans for Saturday night, watch the webcast sometime tomorrow or later on. 

So what will Phish serve up for the setlist at Fenway Park for their final show? It's Jerry Garcia's birthday, so maybe a Grateful Dead cover? Here's what you missed...

Phish Setlist, 8.1.26 Fenway Park, Boston, MA

Set 1: My Friend My Friend > Tweezer > Sigma Oasis > Tweezer > Chalkdust Torture > Stash > Tweezer > Sand

Set 2: Mike's Song > Ruby Waves > No Men in Man's Land > Light > Weekapaug Groove, Ghost > Possum

E: Velvet Sea, Character Zero, Tweezer Reprise

Visit our seltlist art archive over at Instagram via @CoventryMusic. 

SUMMER TOUR SETLISTS:

Madison WI N1 - Madison N2 - Deer Creek N1 - Deer Creek N2 - Deer Creek N3

Savannah GA N1 - Savannah N2 - Raleigh NC - MPP N1 - MPP N2 - Syracuse

MSG (92) N1 - MSG (93) N2 - MSG (94) N3 - MSG (95) N4 - MSG (96) N5

Fenway N1 - Fenway N2 

ALL 2026 SETLISTS 

Comments

Gamehendge said…
F16

https://gofile.io/d/7jJroM
Gamehendge said…
vizzies

https://gofile.io/d/BnDrgJ
ZMoney said…
Thanks GH for everything you do. This one was immediate!
Your Mom said…
GH, you ROCK! Thank you!
Gamehendge said…
big bits

https://gofile.io/d/EloPrb
Mr Devlar said…
Thanks a ton Gamehendge!
Miha The Fee said…
Spock's Brain NYE vizzies (13gb)
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/9e06783c-1852-4808-b2ac-63bfb5958403
Pauly said…
GH, Miha, BNT, MrD and everyone else I missed/forgot who helped with droids this summer.... MANY MANY THANKS to you. Appreciate you immensely. Well done. See yall at Dicks.
Tbone said…
Thanks everyone for your terrific work!!!
Miha The Fee said…
Also special thanks to those who re-uped and fixed the broken droids we missed while at work or on vacation!!! Good job!
bntrss said…
Thanks as always for hosting Pauly!
Small Bits from last night for those needing them:
https://gofile.io/d/DDuPyj
Oakmont Bert said…
First show Awesome. To Whomever was so kind & aware to turn in my phone, I realized it was lost right where my friend was , but I had been wandering a lot first set and glad he was there and when he called it Guest Service answered...they were never t to field access.
Oakmont Bert said…
....they were located next to Field access....
Ocelot Phish said…
Can anyone reupload night 9 of vegas (5/2/26) and night 4 of msg (7/27/26) in mp3? Much appreciated!
Your Mom said…
Really fun run! Shout out to ALL the droid droppers from small to BIG bits for bringing the heat! Love you guys more than you know (getting schmaltzy!). You bring a lot of joy to a lot of people! Until the next dance!
Your Mom said…
You rock, MrD! I think I have the BIG bits for the whole run too! Very much appreciate the offer, but there may be those in need?
Hey all. I made it to both fenway shows, and was not able to grab a copy of the vizzies. Would any helpful brother be able to re-up the vizzies for both nights of Fenway? I'd be super grateful to memorialize the shows! Awesome time was had!

Thanks to all the usual suspects, really appreciate the work. <3
SmallAxe said…
Can anyone help with big bits from night 5 MSG? My download failed and I didn’t notice till today
Mr Devlar said…
2026-07-31 Viz: https://gofile.io/d/Orgw7b
Mr Devlar said…
2026-07-29 Big Bits: https://gofile.io/d/kK7F2I
Mr Devlar said…
2026-08-01 Viz: https://gofile.io/d/m39y32
Mr Devlar, you are a hero. Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!
SmallAxe said…
Thank you for the saving grace Mr Devlar
Your Mom said…
You rock, MrD! You're a pillar of the droid dropping community! I don't know if this is the venue, but there are so many folks who miss the droids the day after, or who are looking for older Phish or Phish adjacent droids that I wonder if it would be worth creating a trading post page in the off season (or during the season too) for folks to trade on. A new page could be added, maybe weekly or twice monthly, not specific to any one show, but just for trading in general, and it could be wiped weekly (links usually stay live for a short period anyway), or just appended to, and folks can fill in the gaps they are missing in their collections during the off season. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It would make each show's page a little lighter, and shuffle other shows people are interested in onto a different page. Folks can add all kinds of goodies to the trading page. I'm also not looking to add any work for DrP, but we have a great group, with a seemingly unquenchable thirst for droids of all types, as well as a lot of droid droppers willing to share.... Just a thought, curious what you all think?
Mr Devlar said…
I'll participate but I never have new releases, I just repost what is posted here, since I'm always late for things myself.
I'll gladly share what I can, I'm also still looking for flacs for early 3.0.
Your Mom said…
MrD, Dr.P built a trading post, what early 3.0 shows/tours are you interested in?
Mr Devlar said…
Mainly shows I enjoy but are largely obscure like "2010-10-08", "2010-10-20". I have all of them in small bits, but I'm looking for the bigger bits of them.
Your Mom said…
Going to add this comment to the trading post to see if we can get you some FLAC versions!
Gamehendge said…
I'm on vacation now, but will see what I have in big bits from early 3.0
Won't happen until late next week.
Mr Devlar said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts