Droid Trading Post: September

The summer flew by. August ended, yet September is here including a return to Dicks in Colorado. 

Welcome back to safe droid spaces for old heads and new.

These are NOT the droids your looking for!

Shout out to YOURMOM for this encouraging this monthly concept.

Thanks to Droid Nation for your help and generosity. Music brings us together and strengthens our sense of community.

Comments

Thank you Pauly for hosting! Here's something to get September started for the 1.0 fans. I believe BH was looking for this as well. Vizzies from 7/8/94. A complete 1st set Gamehendge. Really fun watch. https://gofile.io/d/3PfLqSbc
Miha The Fee said…
More Dinner & Movie droids would be more than welcome! I was sick most of the year when it went on in 2020 and so I missed most of the broadcasts! Many thaks!!!
Miha The Fee said…
Here is Dinner And Rematch 12/31/95 MSG Vizzies https://buzzheavier.com/8x3pezsa2smo
Miha The Fee said…
Dinner And A Magnaball 8/22/15 Vizzies https://buzzheavier.com/s6aa5jmrwg0y
Miha The Fee said…
Magnaball Storage Set 8/22/15 Vizzies https://buzzheavier.com/td08qhr9mpb4
Miha The Fee said…
ISO Visual Sphere Droids 2024?
Gamehendge said…
2012-08-28 F24

https://buzzheavier.com/wxx3t5xpp9jr

I'll get the 2024 sphere vizzies up, but that'll take a bit
Gamehendge said…
2024 Sphere vizzies

https://icedrive.net/s/YNWyw2h86GY1C64GaN7wWvuTjZYh
Pauly said…
@TheOwl @MihaFee @GH... MUCHO thanks for the new batch of droids and vizzies.
Miha The Fee said…
@GM Thank you soooo much for the Sphere Droids from the Desert that I have not been looking for!!!
Mr Devlar said…
Thanks Gamehendge, much appreciated! Those early 3.0 shows are fire.
I didn't realize we moved into the other post, was wondering why everyone suddenly stopped talking in the other one ^_____^
Gamehendge said…
2010-06-24 F24
https://buzzheavier.com/tm2x3g8zz0cs
Gamehendge said…
2010-06-25 F24
https://buzzheavier.com/om89p14g7pck
Gamehendge said…
2010-06-29 F24
https://buzzheavier.com/usxr48m2cve2
Gamehendge said…
2010-07-01 F24

https://buzzheavier.com/3j3bt0yip7yy
basics said…
ISO: Summer tour from July 17th onwards. I had to go away this past July, and missed the small bits from the 17th onwards, TIA!!!
basics said…
ALSO, ISO of those sweet bunny small bits offered in August...
Hambone024 said…
basics -- Here's a starter pack for your Phish 2026 request (if I messed up any access settings or files, gimme a shout).

2026-07-17 small bits - https://gofile.io/d/gmdh3Ajy

2026-07-18 small bits - https://gofile.io/d/SsZohsnU

2026-07-19 small bits - https://gofile.io/d/42DCBW10
TCCBodhi said…
Here are most of the rest of the small bit Basics requests. I don't have the final MSG or Bunny. https://gofile.io/d/HG1LfRQJ
basics said…
Wow, Hambone024, Thanks so much! It did indeed get me started!
basics said…
@TCCBodhi. Wow, great help! Now I have most of the summer tour, thanks so much!

So kind!
basics said…
In summation: Only ISO July 29, 2026 (AND any sweet Bunny tracks)
Mr Devlar said…
2026-07-29 big bits: https://gofile.io/d/HhJBGQDd
basics said…
Yay! My summer tour is complete! Thanks Mr.Devlar!
itsruss said…
Gamehendge: I arrived way late to the August party to catch your Welch/Rawlings link. Any chance for a re-up of 4/11, or any others of them you might be holding onto? Cheers!
Hello! Looking for vizzies for MSG N5 (July 29) to round out my library for the year. Thanks in advance!
Your Mom said…
Hey GH, I will re-up the Welch/Rawlings show for Russ, I loved it! Just give me some time to upload, Russ....
itsruss said…
Appreciate you, YM! Been a huge fan of theirs for many moons and gotten a chance to catch a handful of shows over the years. They never miss.
TCCBodhi said…
Deer Creek 7/10 & 11/2026 Small Bits (320) https://gofile.io/d/iSWhB1wW
Your Mom said…
Of course, my pleasure! It's a great show, a real treat! Thank you, GH!

show: https://gofile.io/d/bmapBZuH

Setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/gillian-welch-and-david-rawlings/2026/capitol-theatre-port-chester-ny-7b76f228.html
Deer Creek Vizzies:(all three nights) https://gofile.io/d/d6v1CgfE
Miha The Fee said…
Hey Wookmans Brother: Droid Vizzies for MSG N5
https://buzzheavier.com/bd61it889xj1
Miha The Fee said…
As requested:

Big Dicks Droids N1
https://buzzheavier.com/opad7892kfif
N2
https://buzzheavier.com/c1jr7zt7nkbp
N3
https://buzzheavier.com/81cknvf8vd3y
Miha The Fee said…
@Tom Your link is still no good. You locked the folders and they can not be opened.
Gamehendge said…
Tom Foolery indeed ;)

I'll see myself out.
Tom Foolery said…
Try again please as I think I got it right now
Thanks Miha! You're a legend. :)
Mr Devlar said…
I'm looking for big bits of 3.0 shows, specifically pre-2015. Especially interested in the 2013 New Years Run.
TCCBodhi said…
This is only 320 small bits, but here is the NYE 2013 run. https://gofile.io/d/MwYo1nWi
Mr Devlar said…
Still a better format than the one I had my originals in, so appreciated! Thanks man.
Gamehendge said…
Her'es what I have in big bits for the 2013 NYE run
12-28 https://buzzheavier.com/6etqm96kwc2b
12-30 https://buzzheavier.com/qe5fq8npipz2
Gamehendge said…
Here's another Wilco show
https://buzzheavier.com/pp6oqucvdzqw
Mr Devlar said…
Awesome, thank you!
Your Mom said…
You rock, thanks, GH!
Pauly said…
YASSSS.... thanks for Wilco.
TCCBodhi said…
I'm missing most of NYE run 2021 through pre-2024-07-19 for some reason. At this time perhaps I can request the NYE '21 run please, big or small(320). Thanks!
Mr Devlar said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Devlar said…
There was no NYE run 2021 because of COVID.
Walfredo said…
Any DM droids from this Saturday and Sunday at Gorge rock? IG bits preferred, anything appreciated.
Gamehendge said…
Here's a Little Feat show 1974 at Ultrasonic Studios, BigBits vinyl rip
https://gofile.io/d/cxWVg1S0
Gamehendge said…
2010-07-02 F24 https://gofile.io/d/MQ4QJMX5
2010-08-07 F24 https://gofile.io/d/EhPpNI0Z
2010-08-06 F24 https://gofile.io/d/f4vs5TNp
Your Mom said…
Thanks, for the Little Feat at US in BB! You're the best, GH! Haven't heard this in years, and never in BB!
Mr Devlar said…
I'm loving going through these older 3.0 shows, thanks a ton Gamehendge!
Gamehendge said…
Here is the Clifford Ball from a dvd rip. Interestingly, there is no 24 bit on the dvd. Only 16 bit. So these are 16-48. Sounds great though.

https://gofile.io/d/A7wV2oQV
https://gofile.io/d/RKlns67r
TCCBodhi said…
Well, DUH that that there wasn't a 2021 NYE run. I was just looking after the last shows I had (Halloween run) and didn't notice that phish net showed No Known Setlist. I DON'T have audio of the audience-less 12-31, though I do have the 'Dinner & A Movie' video. So let's move ahead and request audio for 2021-12-31 and vid/audio for the 2022-02-23 through 27 Mexico run.
TCCBodhi said…
Thanks! Do you have 7/1/2010 (320+)? My files for that one are corrupted.
Some more old school vizzies... Here's 1995-06-19 https://gofile.io/d/Lyg0DCyM
Mr Devlar said…
2010-07-01 big bits: https://gofile.io/d/qU9ZWcoP

I know right now is not the time to be advocating buying hardware, but a NAS with RAID-1 will save you a headache. You run two hard drives as if they were one and they mirror all content between them. If one of them fails, you just replace that one and it replicates all the content. Source: I've lost too much data over the years.
Mr Devlar said…
Here's the Mexico run in FLAC: https://gofile.io/d/1ZWIQf18

That was a weird year.
Your Mom said…
Thanks, for those Berkeley shows, GM, they were great, and I never got BIG bits of the show! You rock!
TCCBodhi said…
Thanks Mr. Devlar. I do run a mirrored NAS for about the last 5 years which is a great relief to my pre-NAS mind, but some of those earlier files just haven't gotten checked yet. I spend much of the day, as my health allows, reripping or downloading / checking against 'Faking The Funk'/ retagging as needed as well as adding new recordings, so it's slow going with 700,000ish tracks.
Gamehendge said…
2010-08-10 F24 https://gofile.io/d/ejsJgj6E
2010-08-12 F24 https://gofile.io/d/o6ir6LCz
2010-08-14 F24 https://gofile.io/d/wzPJSkIy This one is an official dvd release rip
2010-08-15 F24 https://gofile.io/d/QTQkFLXR This is the bonus disc from the dvd. It's only a partial show.
SmallAxe said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmallAxe said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmallAxe said…
ISO: 1999 Windy City Rivera TAB Droids
Mr Devlar said…
Oh nice, thanks Gamehendge, appreciate it!
Gamehendge said…
Here are a few recent Sturgill Simpson shows
https://gofile.io/d/ec97ak6G
https://gofile.io/d/FdvXF4tO
https://gofile.io/d/Slui6BkI
https://gofile.io/d/4LKodGde

small bits for these
Your Mom said…
Sweet! Thanks for the Sturgill, GH! You made my day!
Your Mom said…
That LA Woman from the 6th and Life During Wartime from the 4th are cookin'!!!
TCCBodhi said…
I'm sure that there are plenty of fans of Tom Waits in the Phish crowd. I'm including these attached volumes of Tom Waits' songs interpreted from 2007-2009 by Pascal Fricke, an old friend and other fellow members of a large Waits fan community Straydogs. These can be found in lossy formats in a number of places, including his own website, and found in several 'Best Of The Year' articles, but he sent the original studio project discs (WAV) to me years ago so I could get a Lossless version out there too. I have his permission to freely distribute this project.

"Bangin’ On The Table With An Old Tin Cup-A Tom Waits Tribute Parts 1-3 is a prominent Tom Waits tribute album series created by German multi-instrumentalist and guitarist Pascal Fricke. Operating online under the pseudonym waitswatcher, Fricke released multiple volumes of these self-released tribute collections. The project reimagines the gritty, distinctively vocal catalog of Tom Waits into haunting, instrumental arrangements. To dig out the deep melodies of Waits' music without using vocals, Fricke utilizes an eclectic mix of homemade ukuleles, banjos, classical guitars, mandolins, and acoustic percussion."

I really hope that you download and give these a listen and let me know what you think, and if you REALLY like them you can kick a Paypal donation to Pascal at pascal_fricke@web.de. Very few can successfully cover Tom Waits, but Pascal did an amazing job with this series.

https://gofile.io/d/OkuQ2XBj
Tom Foolery said…
Here are some 320 small bits from the 3 night return to Hampton in 2009:

2009-03-06 Phish Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA
https://gofile.io/d/DPCKL5Lt

2009-03-07 Phish Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA
https://gofile.io/d/8MDc9PSV

2009-03-08 Phish Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA
https://gofile.io/d/b7yzgruT
Tom Foolery said…
How about some really early Phish 1.0 in 320 small bits:

1984-12-01 (I) Phish Nectar's Burlington, VT
https://gofile.io/d/K8KH8QRL
Tom Foolery said…
Last one for tonight. This was my first Phish show from back in 1989, also in 320 small bits:

1989-08-17 Phish The Front Burlington, VT
https://gofile.io/d/7amCJFOS
Miha The Fee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miha The Fee said…
I am lookin for any Goose droids from the "TABoose Tour" with Trey back in November 2022?
Miha The Fee said…
Thank you Owl for those old school visual droids. Can we have some more Dinner And A Movie droids please?
Miha The Fee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Sides said…
Thanks for this. Exceptional sound quality, beautiful musicianship and lots of of tunes to chill out to. I went straight to Blue Valentines (my face Tom song) on disc 3 and was surprised to hear a female vocal (was expecting instrumental). Anyway, she has a really nice voice and the mix of her songs and the vocal-free ones is great. Thanks again, Michael from Sydney
Here's another 1.0 vizzie droid to bring you back. This time 1997-11-22 https://gofile.io/d/nRZEGAqA Enjoy!
Miha, I have a Trey show from that Nov. '22 tour with some goose guys sitting in , but not the goose set. Here's 2022-11-12 https://gofile.io/d/S0KA7D8R
amrVT said…
would anyone be able to share the 9-12-99 and 9-14-99 shows? thank you!
TCCBodhi said…
Michael Sides: Glad that you liked it. It is definitely a set that both fans & non-fans can agree on, which is tricky to say the least.
Mr Devlar said…
1999-09-14: https://gofile.io/d/RVqc9tU9
I don't have the other one though.
Miha The Fee said…
Trey Anastasio Band 2020-10-09 THE BEACON JAMS - New York, NY [FLAC] https://buzzheavier.com/5zdxm57gcu4h

Trey Anastasio Band 2020-10-16 THE BEACON JAMS - Night 02" Beacon Theater, New York, NY [FLAC] https://buzzheavier.com/pmu22qiknwl6

Trey Anastasio Band 2020-10-23 THE BEACON JAMS - New York, NY [FLAC] https://buzzheavier.com/4nr6mkhv2b3u
Miha The Fee said…
Vizzies:
TAB 2020-10-09 THE BEACON JAMS - New York, NY - Webcast https://buzzheavier.com/ak4ktj2zd12c

TAB 2020-10-16 THE BEACON JAMS - Night 02. Beacon Theater, New York, NY 1080p https://buzzheavier.com/8wmdj1ct6j0c

Trey Anastasio Band 2020-10-30 THE BEACON JAMS - New York, NY https://buzzheavier.com/x4w7s4nq92ys
Miha The Fee said…
ISO: 2023 Mexico Run (F16 or vizzies)? Thank you!!!
SmallAxe said…
Thank you all for all the old rusty droids!!!!
Your Mom said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your Mom said…
Thanks, Miha!
Mexico 2023 - F16 (sorry no vizzies)

2/23/23:
https://gofile.io/d/l674ZsvT
2/24/23:
https://gofile.io/d/Na4F2QMr
2/25/23:
https://gofile.io/d/Ny2KGXqB
2/26/23:
https://gofile.io/d/1bDwnwTD
Miha The Fee said…
Mexico 2022 vizzies:
2/24/2022 w/DMatthews:
https://buzzheavier.com/0vwlx7zbj8na
2/25/2022:
https://buzzheavier.com/7saofl3p6uzt
2/26/2022:
https://buzzheavier.com/35uolhusoxzq
2/27/2022:
https://buzzheavier.com/biu2kb60trzj
Miha The Fee said…
Here is 1999/09/12 F16: https://buzzheavier.com/ozl9dgqgqjla
Miha The Fee said…
@Your Mom: Thanx for Mexico 2023!
Miha The Fee said…
Trying to fill some more 2023 holes: ISO Spring 2023 run (April 15 - 23) Thanks
Your Mom said…
Of course, Miha! Thanks, for the '22 vizzies! I may have that run, let me check and get back!
Your Mom said…
Here you go, Miha in F16, I don't have the BIG bits!

SEATTLE CLIMATE PLEDGE ARENA--
4/14/24:
https://gofile.io/d/c4YJ27pd
4/15/23:
https://gofile.io/d/GKSDsuNN


WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARST GREEK THEATRE, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY--
4/17/23:
https://gofile.io/d/9DNIoSax
4/18/23:
https://gofile.io/d/xXmZ81Tf
4/19/23:
https://gofile.io/d/ZgkVKxNq

HOLLYWOOD BOWL--
4/21/23:
https://gofile.io/d/U5tFI7k2
4/22/23:
https://gofile.io/d/yllOaQi9
4/23/23:
https://gofile.io/d/JHx4ods3
Miha The Fee said…
No need for Big Bits, this is more than great, this is fantastic!!! Thank you moma!
Mr Devlar said…
I'm looking for big bits of early 3.0.
Any shows you enjoy are appreciated but I'm also especially looking for:
2011-06-17
2011-08-09
2011-08-10
2013-12-29
2013-07-31
2014-07-20
Gamehendge said…
2013-07-31 F24 https://gofile.io/d/9c6xO1kB
2011-08-10 F24 https://gofile.io/d/YM1DmoeM
2011-08-09 F24 https://gofile.io/d/PyuShzYh
2011-06-17 F24 https://gofile.io/d/7yzkhXWF

I don't have the other two you requested
Mr Devlar said…
I love you Gamehendge, much appreciation.Thanks!
Your Mom said…
You bet, Miha! Enjoy! Great little run!

MrD, I have some of those shows, but baby bits... Are you only looking for FLAC?
Tom Foolery said…
Is this link done already? Any chance for a reload as I dont have this one
Miha The Fee said…
No need to send the drone back to the Jawas yet, it's still working.
Miha The Fee said…
Super kind thanks goes to Your Mom, The Owl and Gamehendge for all the rusty droids that helped fix the holes and for the Sturgill droids. You guys RULE!!! Also a big SHOUT OUT to everyone who has been supplying us with phresh droids all these years. I love you all.
JohnDoe said…
These droids are more than amazing!
Tom Foolery said…
WOW it took 7 clicks to actually get the Jawas to release it to me!
Tom Foolery said…
I have both Goose and TAB for the following dates in 2022 tour (all in 320bit MP3 format):

11/9 11/11 11/12 11/13 11/15 11/17 11/18 11/19

I may not get to upload them until later in the week as life is getting in the way but will try as soon as I possibly can
TCCBodhi said…
These are small bits, Mr. Devlar, but here are 2013-12-29 & 2014-07-20. https://gofile.io/d/ttxlPy1P

Thanks to everyone that has loaded up so much 2023!
Tom Foolery said…
I am sorry to inform you I just checked and the Goose sets were a victim of a bad OneDrive migration that left every show with missing tracks (some most tracks) when they migrated! Long story but to get past Microsoft's 1TB limit per account I made a second account and moved things to it and shared the folder. In that migration during the upload I lost connectivity apparently and it corrupted a lot of the music I was migrating. I recovered most already but didn't know these Goose sets were impacted!
Mr Devlar said…
Thanks man, but I am pretty sure you uploaded those for me already in the previous thread. But thank you again. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Your Mom said…
I'm really stoked about this Droid Trading Post. Thanks Dr.P (sorry no Slave at Dicks...)!!! The Sturgill droids are fantastic! Thanks, GH, and Thank you to all of the droid droppers! I hope as this thing evolves, that we continue to get some more diversity! I love filling in the holes of my Phish and GD vaults, but I also really really love the Sturgill, Welch/Rawlings, Jeff Tweedy, Wilco, Little Feat, etc.. It's been a real treat to actually trade like in the olden days, except now we're all digital hoarders instead of Maxwell hoarders, and the sound quality is out of control! I'll try to throw up some non-Phish/dead stuff later today. What are folks interested in? Billy Strings, SCI, Goose, Prince, Ween, Townes Van Zandt, Hot Tuna, THE METERS, Los Lobos, The Radiators, or even old Zeppelin and early 80s Springsteen droids recorded from the infamous taper, Mike the Mic (Mike Millard RIP) from LA who notoriously taped when it was strictly verboden, dude had his whole rig hidden in a wheelchair), and perhaps a Doc Seuss hat for his mic? GREAT audience quality droids, but is there a demand for that, or is the quality too low? We're pretty blessed with how fantastic the sound is these days! Chances are the older ones are also smaller bits (unless some SBDs are floating around), and does that matter to folks?
TCCBodhi said…
My opinion. I think these monthly threads are fine for unrelated droids. I do think they should be primarily SBD sources or REALLY good AUD/Matrix when SBD isn't available. For small bits, we should strive for 320, but the 192-320 range is acceptable, again, when there aren't better sources. I don't have particular band requests, it's always good to try out lesser-known bands or performers.
Your Mom said…
Well, here is an ode to Mike the Mic, if anything, it shows the lengths to which people would go to record and spread the music, before the days of NUG$.net... All F16, I think. He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think he's easily in the top 5 amatuer droid craftsman of all time...

Bowie 8/14/83 at the LA Forum: https://gofile.io/d/fPdCgI7W
Neil Young 8/18/89 Pac Amp in Costa Mesa: https://gofile.io/d/Mu1sVici
Zeppelin 3/11/75 Long Beach: https://gofile.io/d/sKXmDZJU
Miha The Fee said…
We all come here for Phish, so it would be nice if we keep it that way. No problem to post shows by other artists, but let's keep it centered to the Phab Phour. I for instance would love to see some Mike droids here, or even Oysterhead, G.R.A.B., Vida Blue and Pork Tornado!
Your Mom said…
I agree, we all come for the phish, and all of the side projects, but much of the time, I also love their influences too, like Bowie, Zeppelin, or Joe Walsh --covers from the artists that influenced the Phab Phour. That's the only reason I asked. I can keep it phishy though!
Miha The Fee said…
...and on that note since our boys just busted out "Melt The Guns" by XTC, here is XTC - English Settlement (Remastered) F16 https://buzzheavier.com/5aa7rxf6ic7v
Your Mom said…
Classic! Thank you, Miha!
Your Mom said…
Now, we need Happiness is a Warm Gun too by the OG fab 4!!! jk
Thanks to everyone for the droids. Anyone by chance have Hollywood Bowl 8/8/11 and 8/5/13 mid sized droids?
TCCBodhi said…
I've got the 320 small bits if that helps, Hamburger.
Bodhi, thanks, but I have the small bits droids and it has the gaps between tracks.
Miha The Fee said…
@Hamburger i might have those droids in F16, I’ll check when I get home!
TCCBodhi said…
I would have used Freac to get my mp3's from the FLAC sources, not from the lp mp3 downloads. I'm hearing non-gap playback.
Gamehendge said…
Here are some 1.0 BigBits

1990-12-28 https://gofile.io/d/1n7AFmVP
1991-07-19 https://gofile.io/d/CCyRLQjX
1992-05-14 https://buzzheavier.com/x3wti60neber
1993-04-14 https://buzzheavier.com/lfz1wuqctvcm
1993-12-31 https://buzzheavier.com/zfe2dx6wyw7p
Your Mom said…
Thanks for the flashback down memory lane, GH!!! You're the best!

Anyone have 12/10/99 and 12/11/99 from the Spectrum in bigger bits?
Miha The Fee said…
@Hamburger, I found this rusty droid hanging around the Hollywood Bowl on 8/8/11 [F16-44]:
https://buzzheavier.com/crkumd9d0st2
Walfredo said…
@miha.. I appreciate you thinking this should just be for Phish. You should have spoken when others posted. On the August post it is mentioned that folks can post gifts too. Says nothing about Phish and related projects.

I for one appreciate those adding other bands too. Love Little Feat, Zeppelin, and a ton of others are and should be all welcome.

Dont limit peoples offerings because YOU feel this should only represent what you want to see.
Interested to hear what Pauly would like people to post.. Just Phish and side projects or gifts of other musicians and groups as well?
Miha The Fee, thank you for 8/8/11, now I just need to find 8/5/13 someday. Thanks again so much for this droid. Plus, does anyone have 12/2/03 in any droid size. Would even take a Jawa repaired droid of 12/2/03.
TCCBodhi said…
Here is 2003-12-02 & 2013-08-05 in 320 Small (sourced from big bits). Hope it helps in some way. https://gofile.io/d/RVzCwMQG
Mr Devlar said…
Thanks Bodhi, I didn't have those either.
TCCBodhi said…
I'm a bit sorry that I didn't keep all the big bits of what I have, but way too much space required. It's bad enough with nearly 750,000 mp3 tracks total.
Miha The Fee said…
Does anyone maybe have the new Mike March Droids that were just released?
Mr Devlar said…
I kept most of the big bits I can, but I would be killed by a tower of falling newspaper if I was born 50 years earlier.
TCCBodhi, thank you so much!!! I really love that Boston 2003 show. It was my last show for years and years. Greatly appreciate the droids!
Your Mom said…
You and me both, MrD!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAH!
TCCBodhi said…
Same for me. My 'last show' was my 30th birthday in Phoenix 2000-10-01 (you can see my husband and I dancing in the 'Extras' of the Live In Vegas DVD. I watched the Coventry simulcast and really thought this band was toast and didn't see (or even listen) to any shows until the 2015 Austin & Dallas show. I couldn't believe they'd come back to life again and have seen half of my 25 shows since then, including the Halloween '21 (how about that Numbers show!) and NYE '22 runs.
Miha The Fee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miha The Fee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miha The Fee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miha The Fee said…
I found the new Cactusssss droids you are not looking for: March 2026 (All 6 shows F16)
https://buzzheavier.com/hrxrvc0g3tqc
Good evening, I share with my fellow Driod Wranglers... 4 from the Wilco Roadcase Series ...in FLAC
https://gofile.io/d/KNIcqA3x
And a rusty vizzie to keep it phishy...
https://gofile.io/d/N4dEl9up

Looking for a few from '99, tall ones if you got 'em...
7/10, 7/23, 7/31, 9/18, 9/29, 12/2 & 12/10
TCCBodhi said…
Here's a handful of those, in my usual MP3 from the FLAC, if useful to anyone: 1999-07-10, 7/23, 7/31, 9/18, 12/02. https://gofile.io/d/Jp5Wb5qj
Your Mom said…
Thanks, for the Wilco TOANWTS!!!
Your Mom said…
Thanks, for the Gordo, Miha, and the baby bits TCCB!
Gamehendge said…
Here's some more 1.0 big bits
1994-05-16 https://gofile.io/d/p4lEkgMk
1994-11-28 https://gofile.io/d/lNny4VKu
1995-06-19 https://gofile.io/d/pZMJoMwi
1995-11-30 https://gofile.io/d/jlfIC2jf
1996-11-27 https://gofile.io/d/ewYrLHSm
1997-02-17 https://gofile.io/d/saesgNLZ
1997-07-01 https://gofile.io/d/zxS4c0gK
1997-07-02 https://gofile.io/d/GS4UZwAL
TCCBodhi said…
Ooo! Can't wait too get home to download any of these that I'm missing. Thanks Gamehenge!
Your Mom said…
You rock, GH!!!
Thanks Bodhi and GH! Made my day!
Gamehendge said…
Wilco webcast 2026-08-28
https://buzzheavier.com/k03lar63shwq
Some weekend Vizzies. Here's 2010-08-07 from The Greek. (maybe enjoy some time outside first...)
https://gofile.io/d/kN4PP4gZ
joshuffizi said…
@basics

Sorry I was away for a bit, just saw this, i can re-up the Bunny fest broadcasts that I have (all small bits, some m4a)

Here is Magnaball (just Thurs afternoon thru about Saturday morning, anybody have the rest?)
https://gofile.io/d/RdbZTA2g

Mondegreen Bunny (whole weekend I think, m4a 256)
https://gofile.io/d/z6dXOQim

From the Archives - 1 from Clifford Ball, 3 from Magna, and 1 from an unnamed event that would have taken place in 2018
https://gofile.io/d/AuI2cfHl

I've been working on collecting all the Bunny SXM episodes as well. Looks like a mix of small bits 256-320. If anyone's interested, lmk and I'll start upping chunky chunks of it.

Big thanks to everyone offering up offerings, you are keeping the old ways alive in these uncertain times. May your tales be told to the edges of the galaxy.
basics said…
@joshuffizi
THANKS!! And yes i'll take Bunny SXM episodes too!!!
Your Mom said…
Anyone seen the larger bits Phish droids from The Spectrum on 12/10/99 and 12/11/99? You rock in advance!
Gamehendge said…
A few more 1.0 and then we'll get back to 3.0
1997-11-14 https://gofile.io/d/Z0EF9jIo
1998-07-16 https://gofile.io/d/19Ob5qDz
1998-07-17 https://gofile.io/d/43lF3GvF
1998-08-11 https://gofile.io/d/kEvbvE8F
1999-09-14 https://gofile.io/d/8yVbAQyx
1999-12-02 https://gofile.io/d/pG0EsoTM
Gamehendge said…
@ yourmom - were those released?
Your Mom said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your Mom said…
Thanks for the 1.0 Love, GH! I love this period!

@GH, not to my knowledge... I double checked the trading threads, and have not seen either droid. I think have a baby bits copy of 12/11, but I was checking if anyone had bigger bits. I'm not sure that either was released formally by the band.
Your Mom said…
If it was released, I'm sorry, I must have missed it.
Your Mom said…
I'm more interested in any 12/11/99 droids, it was a barn burning dance party, but 12/10 was no sleeper either...
TCCBodhi said…
Thanks GH. Three 1.0s that I didn't have. Would love to see the 12/10-11/1999 show up too.

Popular Posts